Adult Programs: Growth Groups
The core of adult religious education is small groups designed to provide members and friends with a setting in which to get to know each other while discussing the week’s sermon and how the subject matter affects our daily lives and spiritual growth.
In the words of our Senior Minister Daniel O’Connell, Growth Groups:
- encourage you to a spiritual challenge
- gently hold you accountable;
- cheer you on when you thrive;
- support you when you falter;
- be a tribe where you are truly known, and where you can truly know others.
The groups meet weekly for several weeks at the end of which members
can rejoin, join another groUUp, or take a short break. For more information,